SATCOP AIS 140 device has been designed and developed in house to adhere and meet the standards of AIS 140 as laid down by ARAI and has been physically tested by ICAT for 60 days to qualify for and get awarded the certification.
The device also supports IRNSS (GAGAN, the Indian satellite-based augmentation system.) besides Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
• IP 65 Compliant ABS Body.
• Quad band Class 12 GPRS Module.
• Multi-GNSS GPS, GLONASS and IRNSS with AGPS support.
• Embedded (internal) GPS & GPRS Antenna.
• RS-232 Port (this device can be used as remote data logger).
• 3 Axis Accelerometer. *
• 3 Axis Gyroscope. *
• Fuel sensor integration. *
• RF-ID reader (for driver authentication). *
• Mi-Fare card reader (for driver tracking in vehicle or student tracking in school bus). *
• Isolated Dedicated Ignition and AC Input.
• 4 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Output and 2 Analog Input
• Vehicle Immobilization through SMS or Server.
• Alert: Ignition ON/OFF/Door Open/ Low Battery/ Box Tampering
• External Power Cut Alarm.
• SOS/Panic Alert.
• Vehicle Battery low alert.
• Driver behaviour monitoring using Accelerometer and Gyroscope (Harsh breaking, Harsh acceleration alerts).
• Offline tracking through SMS (in case of no internet connection available).
• Offline storage of data up to 1 month. **
• Data Communication over TCP/IP protocol.
• Over the Air configuration parameters update.
• Battery Back-up up to 6 Hrs.**