The COVID-19 crisis has had a significant impact on several aspects of our lives—giving us an opportunity to rethink the way we manage infectious, hazardous waste.
- Inappropriate waste management has caused public-health consequences and environmental problems.
- Increasing carbon footprint, microplastic contamination, and global warming are irreversible side effects of improper waste management.
- How can we stop this? How do we make greener & more sustainable choices?
- Let’s find out together in this “Industrial and Medical Waste Management” webinar which is presented to you by Uffizio and its channel partner ANS IT India.
1. About Uffizio and its channel partner ANS IT India
2. Industrial Waste
3. Medical Waste
5. Q & A Session
Get helpful fleet management content delivered to your inbox.
Start your 30-day free trial
You're joining thousands of fleets all over the world who use Trakzee to track, analyse and improve their fleet operations.
To start your 30-day free trial,
please check the email we've just sent.
Plans & Pricing